Pillarcom VIP Court Mowe Ofada is located along paapaalento road which is 20 minutes drive from Redeemed camp. Paapaalento road is one of the Federal government major road that is strategically located between Lagos/Ibadan and Lagos/Abeokuta Express road. Pillarcom VIP Court is about 20KM from the new cargo Airline being jointly constructed by Federal and Ogun state Government. It is also 5KM from the Federal Government Rail track project that span down to Ikeja. It may also interest you to know that paapaalento road is an alternative link road from mowe-ofada to sango, Iyana ipaja and down to Ikeja. Pillarcom VIP Court is a place to invest anytime you think about Investing in real estate.
Trinity International College
Olorunshogo power station
Good Road Network
Gate and secured environment
PILLARCOM VIP COURT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF PILLARCOM VIP COURT?
Ans: TAWIRUS TECH, a company providing you with the opportunity to own landed properties at ease.
2. WHERE IS XYZ ESTATE PROJECT LOCATED?
Ans: PILLARCOM VIP COURT is Situated off papalanto road of Ogun State which is about 20-25 minutes’ drive to redeemed camp MOWE OFADA.
3. WHAT IS THE SIZES OF PLOTS IN XYZ ESTATE PROJECT?
Ans: CUSTOM PLOT is 300sqm while freedom plot is 600sqm.
4. WHAT TYPE OF BUILDING IS PERMITTED IN XYZ ESTATE PROJECT?
Ans: You have the freedom to build your kind of house such as Bungalow, Block of Flats, detached houses (duplex). Note “Face-Me-I –Face – you” (Tenement Building) and high rise houses will not be permitted. All building design must conform to the required set back of building control of the estate and such design would be approved by the company and with government afterwards.
5. IF I SUBSCRIBE INTO THE PROJECT WHEN DO, I HAVE MY ALLOCATION.
Ans: allocation may take about 6 months after payment
6. WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENT DO I RECEIVE UPON MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Ans: You get letter of acknowledgement for subscription, receipts of payment and Provisional allocation after land full payment?
7. WHAT IS THE CURRENT TITLE OF OWNERSHIP ON THE PILLARCOM VIP COURT?
Ans: Deeds of Assignment and Survey.
8. IS THE ROAD TO THE ESTATE MOTORABLE?
Ans: Yes, the road to the estate is Motorable.
9. IS THERE ANY DEFAULT CHARGE ON AN INCOMPLETE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN?
Ans: Yes, Non-payment of the instalments as at when due shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which will result in termination or revocation of the contract/OR attract default charge of 20% of the month payment.
10. WHAT HAPPEN TO MY LAND IF I CANNOT DEVELOP IT IMMEDIATELY?
Ans: Even if you cannot develop your Land immediately, your land is safe with us until when you are ready to build on it. However, we recommend you start development with your first 5years after allocation
11. ARE THERE ANY OTHER CHARGES APART FROM BUYING THE LAND?
Ans: Yes. They are Development Levy, survey and documentation, Corner piece demarcation and allocations, legal deeds of assignment. However, such payment is very flexible and can be paid as convenient.
12. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF DEVELOPMENT LEVY?
Ans: Development levy is the cost of payment that is required to handle immediate needs of an estate project. Which are: site security, workable road networks within the estate and cost of omonile's demands such as foundation, decking and roofing.
13. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF DOCUMENTATION?
Ans: Documentation is the legal document that confirm your ownership of the land as approved by the authority over the land.
14. IS THERE LAND OWNERS CHALLENGE (OMONILE WAHALA) IN THIS ESTATE?
Ans: No. All these has been taken care of. Just buy and start building after allocation.
15. WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE ESTATE?
Ans: Good Road Network, Electricity, Recreation Centre, Street Light, Gated and secured environment.
16. CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
Ans: You can start building on the land after Physical Allocation, while Fencing and gate house construction is ongoing. Other Infrastructures will commence immediately after fencing.
17. IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
18. CAN I RE-SELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
Ans: (a.) Yes, a subscriber who has paid up on their land can re-sell their plot(s). Tawirus Tech would require the seller to furnish the company with details of the buyer
(b.) A Charge of 10% of the land consideration (Covering Transfer Documentation) Fee shall be paid to the Company by the buyer.
19. CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
Ans: We strongly advise that cash payments should ONLY be made to TAWIRUS TECH at its designated Banks. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favor of TAWIRUS TECH. We shall not accept any responsibility for any liability that may arise as a result of a deviation from the above instruction.